Tuesday, March 9, 2010

No Boomerangs

No Boomerangs Sign by Duncan Riddell



First day in Australia I was walking down the street with my boomerang in my hand when suddenly I noticed a rather troubling sign, it had a boomerang with a red line through it. I stared at it for a moment then another thing caught my eye, it was standard sized car that was black, blue, and white with a blue and red flashing light on the top. It stopped in the intersection in which I was crossing. Quickly I hid my boomerang behind my back but it was too late, the police officer in the car parked quickly and got out. I started to run. He told me to stop but I kept running. I ran into an alley but it was a dead end. I turned to face him, he looked angry. Then without thinking I threw my boomerang at him and it hit him in the head and he was knocked unconscious. That’s when I realized my boomerang didn’t come back! Everywhere we go in Melbourne we keep seeing ‘No Boomerang’ signs.

1 comment:

  1. Really? Great start to a vacation, knocking out a cop with an illegal weapon. Well done Duncan!

    From Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete